Whether it’s a free day to explore or a day to bond with your colleagues, Tropical North Queensland has some of the most exciting locations and interesting experiences in Australia!
We are very fortunate to live in a tropical paradise surrounded by World Heritage listed rainforest and Great Barrier Reef, ancient indigenous culture & unique and natural flora and fauna.
So it’s not hard to offer you a multitude of choices and creative ideas for your next conference or incentive.
Team Building Activities can be tailored to your group’s abilities .. Just ask us!
- High Anxiety! Conquer your fears and take on the exciting climbing courses & Ziplines, offering different degrees of difficulty in a fantastic tropical setting. Teams can compete in time trials or individual challenges. This venue can be booked exclusively for functions or events also.
- Rapid Relays: Our region has 3 river locations for great white water rafting, all have varying difficulty for ½ day or full day rafting adventures. Team building challenges on the water are both fun and excellent ‘cool’ activity in our tropical climate.
- Not just for Tarzan! Swinging from tree to tree through dense tropical rainforest is just another exhilarating experience you can do here near Cape Tribulation, TNQ. Great Team building challenges high above the rainforest canopy!
- Wild Rides & Daring Jumps? Choose from Horseback or ATV Quad bike riding adventures. Ride through wetlands, bush & cane fields, small groups at one time, fully supervised and experienced staff will make this experience safe and fun. Larger Group? We can split them up for ½ day activities.. 10 minutes away is the most picturesque bungy jump anywhere! Australia’s only Tower set amongst the green tropical rainforest, waterfalls and natural pond.
- Undersea Sensation: Of course, no visit to Cairns would be complete without a trip to our amazing Great Barrier Reef. There are many different trips available from Islands to floating pontoons on the outer reef. Snorkelling the reef offers amazing colourful coral, teeming with marine life, for those more adventurous diving will bring you up close and personal with giant turtles, reef sharks and more, with beginner introduction dives available. Don’t Swim? No problem, you can experience the reef with Seawalker helmuts or Scubadoo underwater bikes!
- Rainforest 101: It may be only an area of 0.26% of the whole continent, but it is one of the most important Wet Tropics in the world! Many plant and animal species are only found here and amazingly it’s accessible to you only 20 minutes from Cairns! An amazing feat of engineering travel Australia’s pioneering railway through the Barron Gorge National Park, then experience the award winning cableway over the rainforest, with ranger guided tours, indigenous walks that will amaze you. Team building activities are available for this ½ or full day, including a fun ‘Amazing Race’ style hunt through the village in the Rainforest!
- Ancient Culture: Great interactive tours are available with a choice of Indigenous experiences. Private guided walks through stunning rainforests offer commentary and insight into the local ancient culture. Hands on demonstrations and the opportunity to try your skill at spear fishing to painting techniques make this a memorable encounter.
- Walk on the Wildside: North Queensland is home to the Crocodile and much more. There are numerous venues around Cairns and Port Douglas offering close and interactive experiences with unique native wildlife. From the largest butterfly aviary and laboratory in Australia to feeding a Croc, exclusive encounters and expert knowledge will be the highlight of your visit to North Queensland.
- Delicious Discoveries: The Atherton Tablelands are only a short drive from Cairns. This rich agricultural land is the ‘food bowl’ of the region & nation! In addition to the picturesque waterfalls, undulating hillsides, rainforests and lakes there is fantastic produce to taste and discover such as coffee, tea, tropical fruit, cheese, chocolate and even our own special Mango Winery! Your delegates will enjoy the opportunity to experience the ‘behind the scenes’ processes with local growers.
- Revive & Relax: If you are looking for an executive retreat destination, the Cairns region offers a vast number of small boutique properties and spas. Everything from tropical beach havens, lush tropical rainforests to the outback, there is a special location for quiet tranquillity. Perfect environments for workshops, planning and creativity, we can assist you find the venue for serious business in a stunning location.